Protecting our customers and staff during Covid-19
• You will be required to wear a mask to your appointment, we can provide disposable ones for £1 on top of your treatment price
• Please come alone to your appointments-no babies or children (carers are permitted if required)
• Arrive for your appointment on time, not early or late as its a 1 in 1 out policy
• Please sanitise and then wash your hands on arrival
• Please do not touch any of your belongings (phone, keys, glasses) or your face after you have washed your hands
• Please keep your belongings to a minimum-no shopping bags, large coats etc unless absolutely necessary
• Sadly we cannot offer any drinks except bottled water if required
• Please avoid using the toilet unless absolutely necessary
• We will not be able to provide any facial treatments for the time being
• We will be operating by appointment only
• A covid 19 health check form will need to be electronically completed before you attend your appointment
• Card Payments only (contactless preferred)
• 50% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required for all appointments (deposits can be transferred to another appointment if 48 hour notice of cancellation is given but not refunded)
• Appointments can only be made over the phone or via email at the moment- online booking is unavailable
Thank you for your support
These haven’t been implemented lightly but the safety of our team and you as our guests is paramount. Lots of changes have put in place; there will be a new ‘normal’ on re-opening and with these changes comes a new pricing structure.
Consequently there will be a price increase to our Treatment Menu. Our new treatment menu is downloadable from this website. See price list download at the bottom of the page.
I’m sure you will all understand these changes and we appreciate your continued support.
We absolutely can’t wait to see you and welcome you back for a bit of “THERAPY”